Sunday, May 25, 2008

25/05/08

Sora said: Melissa, I think ur not Malaysian.....

haaha...she said my tastes or my views differ from typical Malaysians....


We were discussing about Shinee when she said she didn't think they looked very handsome while I think they looked handsome(except Taemin's cute bob head). Actually they do look like typical SM artists....nice nose bridge, big eyes, nice smooth hair, fair skinned....the musical styles whick appeal to teens(targets). Not good looking meh? (Maybe because I have LOW standards....hmph!!!)


haaha...but my views do differ from most ppl some times. Different ppl have diff views on diff things. Plus if I have the same opinions as most ppl out there then I won't be Melissa right?? hehe... :P


Lol....cause she said compared to other new boy bands Shinee loose out on looks. To me, everyone is also good-looking! haaha...otherwise, they won't be artists also right?


BB(whose fan base also consisted mostly of teens) might not be very good looking but I like their music styles. Never liked WG when they 1st debut, but after several single I find they songs very catchy.


Just like Johnny's, some ppl might not like Johnny's because they think the guys are all short, skinny and not good looking. But I love Johnny's since young. haaha....don't know, think it's my taste. My love for Jap music started from animes, Kinki Kids and Tackey. Which reminds me, there's soo many Jap dorama which I haven't watch!!!


Here's a song I really like recently:
Epik High - One(Feat. 지선)
Lyrics

BIG BANG TAE YANG - LOOK AT ME MV (must watch for BB fans!!!)

I'm looking at you!!! and at GD too!! haaha......hot mini album!!

,
,
,
Got tagged by Lina

Instructions: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

Question Removed: 17. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?


1. At what age do you wish to marry?
errr....after I graduate...and started working....hm..not soo young....before 30?

2. Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?
hopefully it's from a special someone who will be touring Japan with me.....

3. What's your favorite thing to do?
Dancing....haaha....

4. Do you think money can buy happiness?
Depends on what happiness is to that person. If happiness involves materialistic things, then yes, If not, then no.

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
Scholarship to a good university in Japan.

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
Don't think so....you need money to buy food, pay electricity bills....for..er...almost everything.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
My Family & Friends

8. What is your current mood?
Tired

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Don't think so.....hai~~~ I WANT TO!! haaha...no guy now nia.

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you?
Lina is super good in singing.....I'm in charge of her pasar malam CD sales! haaha....shhh!! don't tell her.
She's a great friend who puts up with all my whining....and made this lovely blog for me!!
She would make a good wife.....anyone whose interested pls leave a msg. TQ!


11. What are the requirements that you wish from the other half?
He must be able to accept me for who I am, able to put up with my temper and whining. Is there a guy who can cook and clean??? heehe....as long as he's taller than me when I'm on heels it's ok. He would love my family and all my friends. Hopefully we'll have a few similar interests.

12. What type of person do you hate the most?
Ppl who talk big and talk rubbish.....ppl who keeps boasting about themselves..... Liars.... Smokers.... Cheaters.....

13. What is your ambition?
To succeed in everything that I do

14. If you can teleport once, where would you go?
To the time right after A-Levels and have the guts to apply for the Japanese Undergraduate Scholarship

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Family, friends and believing in self.

16. If you could spend a day with anyone who is already dead, who will that person be?
The grandparents I never knew......

17. Name 3 things you want to learn in the near future.
Continue learning Japanese, Lockin, Korean

18. What music have you been listening to recently?
WG's So Hot and Shinee's nuna is so pretty

19. What will you be doing 10 years from now?
30.....either working in a research lab in Malaysia or teaching in a school in Japan

20. If one day you couldn't do the things that you are used to doing now anymore, how
would you feel?
Sad la....of course. But I will encourage those with similar dreams to achieve their goals.

I would like to tag: haaha....think Lina already tagged the ppl I wanna tag. Anyone who's interested???
.
.
.

2 more ANYCALL HAPTIC CFS
I really like this one.....
I wanna date Max!!!! This Xiah is just too cute!!! Like reporter.....looking for stars scandals!!! Threw his umbrealla away just to take pics and before leaving, grabbed back his rojak umbrella. See this is Lina's guy!!

Another CF....displaying Xiah's randomness....poor guy.
Lina he's waiting for you to shoot cf with him!
I wanna go play pool with JaeJoong!!! Bring me Bring me!! I haven't played the game in a long time!!! Then I will use the JaeJoong Stick to win the game!

credits: wingheiko, frostsg, xbadstarx @youtube.com


Can't believe today is the last day of my sem break!
I've got a war to fight tomorrow!! Wish me luck!! It's a war I must win!!! I won't accept any loses. FIGHTO-OH!!!! *punches the person in her way* oops...sorry!

夢には何ですか?あなたの夢は何ですか?諦めるの時があるですか?私の夢は遠いに見たいです。。。でも昔は。。今も。。未来も。。諦めない。ずっと信じます。


No comments:

Post a Comment