Thursday, November 13, 2008

13.11.08

He like to move it, move it! She like to move it, move it! Mel likes to ....MOVE IT!

Yea, Madagascar is premiering today in Malaysia.....

*ahem*

Yo-yo-yo~~~ Mel is in the house ba-by~~

Are you feeling hot? *wink*

Lol....Happy 21st Bday to me!!!


Firstly, BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR THEIR ...BDAY WISHES, ...PRESENTS, ...BLOG POSTS & ....CAKE!!! *hugs* Also, Thanks to coursemates and family members who celebrated with me!!!!

english- Thank you!
japanese- ありがとう
korean- kamsahamnida (i can't type in korean)
malay- Terima kasih
french- Merci
spanish- Gracias
italian- Grazie
mandarin- xie xie
cantonese- to cheh
hokkien- kam siah


haaha.....10 different ways of saying thank you!

Will upload some pics some time soon..... kinda tired now....

Or if you wanna see my old pics can check them out at my GF's blogs.....*CLICK~~
MeiLin's & *CLICK~~Lina's!!!!

Lina drew a very nice cat pic of me.....with a round face like mine.....haaha...actually it looks like the meow-meow I had on my bad during SGS days which Moon liked to play with.

And OMG! when I saw ML's blog only I realised that we have sooo many pics with the same pose!!! haaha......both of us really partners in crime man! How come both of us like to point at each other like tat? Charlie's Angels version 2.0 kah???

Ahhh~~~ I seriously miss the good old times! hai~~~ *sniff* make me feel like going back to Brunei.....


~~~~~~~

Such lovely drawings isn't it? By the future no.1 architect in Malaysia!!!! Thank you~~~

This is TaeMin by the way.......at first, I thought he looks like my cousin brother. haaha....
My hubby & son......lol, showed this to my mum and aunt, and they both know that the 2 boys are members of dongbang.....lol, all thanks to their daugthers!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment