Sunday, August 30, 2015

Day 16: Breakfast at Beatrix

Beatrix

Address: 688 Queensberry St, North Melbourne VIC 3051, Australia

Meat-free Casablanca with roasted cauliflower, spicy harissa, rippled labne, chopped chickpea salad, herbs + toasted almond dukkah (AUD15)


I really enjoyed this dish. Healthy and delicious! I could eat this every morning~


The cakes at Beatrix are really interesting and I've never seen flavour combinations like these before.

Pear-a-misu cake! Layers of mascarpone crema, poached pear, pear jelly, sponge and coffee

I'm usually not a fan of tiramisu, but I really enjoyed this, especially the pear!!!

Apricot crumble cheesecake with cinnamon cookie crust

Love this as it has everything that I like....cookie crust, cheese, crumble, apricot and cinnamon!

Black forest cake with sour cherries~

I'm not a fan of black forest too but this was good.

Haven't seen this gal since our Kpop days like 7 or 8 years ago! hahaha.....looking back, I can't believe some of the silly things that we did but they were definitely fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment