Monday, August 17, 2015

Tujo, Ascott Kuala Lumpur

Tujo, Ascott Kuala Lumpur

Address: 9, Jalan Pinang, Kuala Lumpur, 50088 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

First visit to Tujo and the food was amazing. I think I shall revisit again with my friends.

Turkey ham pizza (RM28) with turkey ham, pineapple and ricotta on a squid ink crust.

I really enjoyed their pizza as they were think crusts and crunchy! The toppings were yummy too...

Seafood linguini aglio olio (RM32) which was tossed with sauteed scallops, prawns, mussels and squids, with anchovy paste.

This was really delicious and extremely garlicky, just the way I like it~!

My waterberry mocktail (RM17) with fresh green apple, blueberry puree and watermelon. This was super refreshing and perfect on a hot day! 

The top dessert: Rocky road brownie (RM17) with marshmallows, roasted peanuts and Haagen Dazs chocolate ice cream. 
The bottom one: Salted caramel apple guava tart (RM20) with apple dragonfruit sauce and Haagen Dazs vanilla ice cream. 

The rocky road was definitely a good choice, extremely chocolatey, and best of all...it was warm and tasted super good with the chocolate ice cream. The salted caramel apple guava tart was an interesting dessert and I've never seen it anywhere else and it was delicious too but the chocolate dessert definitely stole my heart!


No comments:

Post a Comment