Friday, January 13, 2017

Abeno Harukas, Osaka

After Tennouji, we decided to walk to Abeno Harukas. Along the way, we passed by this Museum and the zoo that I visited 3 years ago!

Spotted Abeno Harukas from afar....We wanted to visit Abeno Harukas because of the observatory.

Website: http://www.abenoharukas-300.jp/

First we met up with my friend S for dinner.

We grabbed food at a nearby shopping mall's food court~

I ordered udon with kakiage and nasu. I was too greedy because I could not finish my meal!



First time at Abeno Harukas. It costs 1,500 yen to visit the observatory.

Really happy that we went up because the view was amazing!

There is also an open-air terrace where you can get food.

I always enjoy the views from these observatories!

It also makes for a nice dating spot!

If you have more time, you can sit down at the terrace and enjoy the beautiful view~ Since it was near Christmas, there was a light show at the terrace when we were there.

No comments:

Post a Comment