Wednesday, January 25, 2017

白髭のシュークリーム工房 (Shirohige’s Cream Puff Factory)

Moon and I visited 白髭のシュークリーム工房 (Shirohige’s Cream Puff Factory) in Setagaya for their famous Totoro cream puffs.



I was super excited to be there because I've seen so many pictures of their cream puffs online but have never tried one.



Look at them~ staring at you. Don't you just wanna bring them home?


They don't just sell cream puffs, they sell Ghibli characters cookies too.


A really homey bakery that's packed with customers. When we were there, we had to wait about an hour for seats. Instead of waiting, we just packed and left for a nearby park.


I like how they included a cute Totoro sticker with the cream puffs~



heehee....they look like 4 friends chit-chatting at a park~

If you look closely, they're not all the same. Some have leaves on them and some have hats. This is because they're all of different flavours.


If not mistaken, we bought chocolate, green tea, strawberry and chestnut. They were all delicious! Plus they're super cute!!!! I don't know if I should attack their head first or their body first! hahaha.....

No comments:

Post a Comment