Sunday, December 22, 2019

Ginza Koukian (銀座 香季庵)


Weekend date time and we went to this place in Ginza called Ginza Koukian (銀座 香季庵).



The Japanese course lunch with 10 dishes costs 2,800yen.



The first 4 appetisers.



This tomato jelly is super delicious~ Even though I'm not a fan to tamato, I love this!



Interesting salad with some crunchy seaweed on top.



Fried fish was delicious.



The steak was a bit too raw for me, so I didn't really enjoy it.



Clams cooked with rice.



This is a very typical Japanese course, whereby the carbs come last.



The meal ended with some warabimochi and hot tea.



Later in the afternoon, I had these 2 as my snacks. These were from the Hokkaido trip and they were super delicious~



Highly recommend these 2 chocolate from LeTao. I prefer this compared to their famous cheese cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment