Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Work lunches

More weekday work lunches:

Grabbed lunch with my colleagues at this cute little cafe that seats about 8 people. They served bread with salad and tea, which looks really good but not enough for a work day lunch for me as I got hungry pretty quickly.


Bought this saba bento from the uncle who sells bento nearby. Simple and cheap.


Shinkansen lunch. I had to travel to Yamagata to meet a client and as the journey was long, I bought a tonkatsu bento for the journey.


My favourite lunch place is this Indian restaurant that serves Indian lunch buffet.


They serve hot naan with some 3 different curries, salad, chicken and rice.


Today, J joined me as he had the day off.


Last one here is a ramen lunch at Ramen Kagetsu Arashi.


They have lots of sauces on the table for you if you need to spice up your ramen. I prefer thin ramen noodles more and hence, I didn't really enjoy this ramen due to the thick noodles and oily soup.




No comments:

Post a Comment