Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Random Dec lunches

Lunch with my colleague at a Korean restaurant nearby our office. I was so happy with the warm soup as it was really cold that day.


More curry lunches. My once a month routine~


I arrived a bit early for Japanese lesson and was starving, so I dropped by Soup stock for some delicious warm soup with focaccia bread.


Work day bento lunch. We had a formal training at the company and lunch was provided. We had this fancy fish bento box which was delicious. I call it fancy as it came with chestnuts!


Our badges to signify our beliefs. There are 2 very similar looking ones up there.


Another bento lunch day and I went with karaage bento box.


This was from near Christmas when my HR who is German, set up an entire table filled with German goodies for everyone. It was super nice of him to share these goodies that his mum sent him.


No comments:

Post a Comment