Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Random lunches in Nov

I had a work meeting in Kansai in the evening. As it was near early dinner time when I arrived, I quickly grabbed dinner at a sushi place between the shinkansen platform and the JR trains.


The sushi is pretty good actually


This trio was super good.


I felt like I needed to treat myself to sushi after a busy week at work. Lol


This overflowing crab sushi here is super good. though it looked kinda messy.


While this place is not cheap, it is in a very convenient location and you do not have to get out of the train station to enjoy some good sushi.


More Indian curry buffet lunch for me. It has become a once in a month thing now.


Lunch bento filled with fried items from a bento stall near my office. Definitely not healthy at all as everything is fried. But if you want a hot bento meal, this is definitely the place to go to! And I'm usually craving for a hot meal.


Birthday lunch treat for myself. 
I went to a nice sushi restaurant near my office to treat myself to a nice lunch. :)



Lunch with my colleague after working out in the gym on a weekend, before we go back for our last class in the gym.


November babies birthday celebration with my colleagues.


We went to an izakaya nearby the office and was pleasantly surprised by how good the food was.


The sashimi were all super fresh and delicious!


I think I will return here again for more good food.


Lunch with my colleagues at the place where we were going to hold out year end Christmas Party as we had to go there to survey the area.


Early dinner before my Japanese lesson as I was walking by and spotted this new ramen place that just opened recently.


Not bad as I enjoy seafood based ramen. Also, they use thin noodles which is a plus point. And I was surprised that they used red onions instead of the usual white onions that is more common here.


More meals on the Shinkansen as I travel to Kansai again for work.


More hot bento lunch box. While it is not healthy to always have fried food, but I do prefer a hot lunch usually.


This is the best corn soup you will ever find in a can!!! I love it so much that I was drinking one a day whenever I have to go into the office! Especially good when the weather is getting cold.


Chicken bento from this old uncle who comes to nearby my office in a cart. He only sells about 20-30 bento each day. All are very reasonably priced at only 500 yen per box. I do try to buy from him to support him as he is really old, but sometimes when I am craving for hot food, I will just go to the hot bento shop.


No comments:

Post a Comment