Monday, September 14, 2020

Day out in Yokohama

 Din Tai Fung kinda day again!


Every now and then I get cravings for Din Tai Fung and because they are so famous, you always have to queue for about an hour to get a seat.


My favourite dumpling noodles. I wishes that they serve more variety as the menu in Japan has less options.


3 different flavours of xiao long bao.


Having my favourite pan fried raddish cake!


After some window shopping time, we got hungry again and went for subway. 


Subway in Japan has a totally different menu from the one at home and my fav. subway is not on the menu here. When I was doing my post-grad, I used to have it pretty often but not since I came to Tokyo.


Xmas illuminations were still up event though Christmas was over.


Before heading home, we bought some bread as I wanted to test the Balmuda bread toaster that I won at my company's Xmas event.


It was a super fancy bread toaster that comes with a steamer function, as it allows you to put in water to toast your bread. So happy that I won this as I love toasting my bread!

No comments:

Post a Comment