Thursday, April 22, 2021

Work trip & dinner

Work tri to Tokuyama and this is the view from my hotel room. 
You can see the factories in the background.


Was treated to a nice dinner by my colleague that night at an izakaya called Maruni (マルニ).


The shop was small and a little cramped. The next table was very close to ours. However, the food was really good.


The presentation was also beautiful. I like all the plates that they used which had an abstract design to them. Also they were really heavy.


I would definitely love to return when everything has calmed down.


This here was the view from my Shinkansen on the way back the next day. The sky was absolutely beautiful.


On the weekend, I was crazy for something familiar and laksa it was!
The taste was not bad but they used a lot of coconut milk in this laksa so you feel jelak very easily.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment