Thursday, May 13, 2021

Hotel Tozan Comfort Odawara (ホテルとざんコンフォート小田原)

We made a reservation at Hotel Tozan Comfort Odawara (ホテルとざんコンフォート小田原).


This room is interesting because it came with a coffee and tea maker. Most hotel rooms only have a coffee machine, but this one works for tea too and they even provided the capsules for it. It was also nice that we get some options on the type of tea.


Another good thing about this room is that it has a massage chair, which was good to help relax our muscles after walking the whole day.


The sink is in the room. This is a pretty spacious room.


The bath was also interesting as it has this special spray nozzle that looks like it is for massage?


I tried it but I did not like it and didn't feel like it helps with massage. I prefer the massage chair over this shower.


For dinner, we have some fancy kamaboko that we bought in the morning.


Then some chahan bento with yakitori.


We also bought some desserts. This here is a famous apple mango dessert that I once saw on TV. I happen to spot it in the cake shop near the station and had to get it.


I got not just macaron and the cake. I also got some tarts! 😀
All the desserts were delicious and that apple mango cake was super pretty!


In a pandemic, it is better to just eat comfortably in the hotel room that to dine outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment