Friday, May 21, 2021

Weekend in Yokohama

Lunch at Malay Asian Cuisine at Yokohama's Chinatown.


We had satay, which was always well-marinated and yummy.


I ordered the char kuey teow as I was craving for something with wok hei, and this definitely satisfies it.


J had this wantan mee that has wantan and chicken char siew. This was also very good.


Very happy to have Malaysia food as I have been craving for it.


After lunch, we walked to Yokohama Hammerhead (横浜ハンマーヘッド).


This is why we came here - Vanilla Beans (バニラビーンズ ザ ロースタリー). 
This is also a roastery, but they were not roasting any beans when we were there.



We ordered a chocolate tea, which was slightly acidic. Don't think I am a fan of chocolate tea.


We also ordered their limited edition chocolate parfait at 1,800yen.
This was super delicious!

I was happy that this parfait was different from the on served at their Minato Mirai store.

Both were good but this is super refreshing as this has orange in it.


I am quite surprised that Vanilla Beans is now 20 years old.



After that we went on a long walk and ended up at Yokohama station.


There we had dinner at Din Tai Fung. Super happy with all the food that we had this day.
My cravings were all satisfied.


We had radish cake, xiao long bai and this spicy noodles.


I also purchased some cream from Loccitane to try. 
This here is the Immortelle Reset.


The bottle looks so pretty with all the little yellow balls in them.


No comments:

Post a Comment