Thursday, August 19, 2021

Random lunches at work

*Taking a break from the Takamatsu post as I have not transferred the pictures from my phone yet*

After having not been to the office for a few weeks, I was surprised to see that there is now a food truck below the office selling Ruroufan, which is a Taiwan specialty dish. I was happy to see it and had to order it to try.

The taste was ok, I thought that the bamboo shoots and broccoli were a weird addition but I guess it is required, for a balanced meal.


One day, after visiting the customer, I was on my way home when I was just too hungry and had to get food before I head home.


I entered this restaurant and it was empty as it was already after 2pm when I entered.


I decided to order their seasonal menu, which came with gyukatsu, prawn and oyster (1,480 JPY).


It was a good choice because I was starving by the time the food arrived. I even requested for extra cabbage.


This here is from random ramen lunch with my colleagues. The small place that we went to serves very good ramen, but they are usually very busy during lunch time.


Bibimbap from a random lunch with my colleagues when a new member joined our team.


Another lunch day with my colleauges at a pretty big and fancy izakaya. We were there for tempura don and as their lunch set comes with soba, the volume is big!


Dessert at Denny's from a weekend Costco day with my colleagues.


No comments:

Post a Comment