Friday, October 29, 2021

Dessert month!

I bought so many desserts to try in December that I loss count how many.


This here is the carrot cake from City Bakery, which is pretty yummy. I think I will definitely repeat this.


Not a dessert but I received this from my company in the mail. 
When I first saw the description, it was stated "chilli bottle" and I thought why would anyone send me a chilli bottle. Only, when I opened it, did I realise that it was a Chilly's bottle, that is like a Thermos.


Maron Cake from the City Bakery and this was good too, but not as good as the carrot cake.


One last one from the City Bakery and it is this box cheese cake!


I enjoyed the soft cheese cake with the crumble on top. I will definitely repeat this too.


There were also some interesting desserts being sold in the konbini such as this Godiva roll cake ice cream.


While it looked amazing in the picture, the actual product was not as pretty and the taste was not as chocolaty as I expected. Lol, and I bought 2 because I expected it to be super good.


Next here is a caramel terrine from the konibni and again, this was not as good as I expected. I probably won't buy this again if they release this again the next year.


Lastly, another konbini goodie, the Godiva creme brulee, which is an ice cream. This is not bad and goes well with a chocolate brownie. The top is crunchy and the vanilla ice cream is creamy, hence goes really well with a chocolate brownie.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment