Saturday, October 23, 2021

Xmas in Minato Mirai

Spending Xmas in Minato Mirai. 


Every year, during Xmas, they have every nice illuminations.


I really like these blue lights. I think I will be back again this year for more photos.



This year, there was this dome shaped thing, which was not there the year before. This is the first time I am seeing this and there were many ppl queueing to enter. As there were man ppl, we avoided going too near.


Not too sure what is the idea behind these illuminations. 


This year, the Xmas market is back. We only walked by and did not buy any food as we did not feel comfortable to eat there.


That night, we had Mexican food for dinner. Not sure if it is just me, but I feel that Mexican food in Japan is pretty pricey.


My favourite, is this fried calamari!


We also ordered fajitas. Here is ours being flamed!


Overall, the fajitas are yummy, but I really enjoyed the calamari. 

No comments:

Post a Comment