Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Bleach hair day

After thinking about it for a few weeks now, I finally made the reservation to dye my hair at a salon that I have been following on Instagram. I started to follow them because of the purple colour that they were able to produce on their client's hair.

Want thing the same hair colour, I made a reservation even though the place was super expensive and I had to bleach my hair twice in order to achieve the colour. No regrets because it was something that I had always wanted to try.


While it looks red here, it is actually purple but it was hard to snap a nice picture that shows the colour because there was no sun and also because I was wearing a red top. Overall, I am very happy with the outcome despite knowing that it will only last a few days.


After that we grabbed lunch at Kumada (サーモン丼 熊だ). This is my 4th visit here. This time I ordered the tokujyo don for 1,980 JPY.


Website: http://kumada.tokyo/

This place is always so busy.


I am happy that I am able to get some ochazuke as the weather was cold. I saved up some of my sashimi for this.


After that, we stopped by Dandelion Chocolate Omotesando for some dessert.



I had always wanted to try their branch in Kamakura but it was always super busy when I visited in the past.


We had the H2O choclate mousse and a limited edition pistachio cake. Both were delicious and makes you crave for more.


After that we explored around Shibuya as it has been a super long time since we visited. We were shocked to find that there was a anti-mask/ vaccine/ this pandemic is a lie protest going on in front of the station. 

No comments:

Post a Comment