Monday, December 13, 2021

Sadaharu Aoki Chocolate

When we were at the outlet mall, I saw some Sadaharu Aoki fukubukuro and bought one to try.


I bought the chocolate version and it came with 3 boxes of chocolate along with some other baked goods.


This here is the 1st box.


Everything looks beautifully made and best of all, they tasted good.


There was a box of macaron shells too. I forgot to take pictures of the baked goods but they were very substantial and delicious. I think this box of macaron shell is my least favorite item in the fukubukuro.



This small box here is the 2nd box that I opened.


Lol, looks like crayons but super delicious. I only wished for a bigger box.


The final box from the fukubukuro. So sad that this is the last box. I want more :(


But honestly, the chocolate are all very well made and I'm very happy that I got this fukubukuro because I had always wanted to try their chcocolate.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment