Monday, April 18, 2022

Daiwa Roynet Hotel Hiroshima-ekimae (ダイワロイネットホテル 広島駅前) stay

Business trip kinda day again.


Snapped this while on the shikansen.


Arrived at Hiroshima station and immediately grabbed late lunch.


Went it this teishoku place and got myself this double main dish set as I was super hungry!


The food there was delicious and feels healthy. I like that they have a nice selection of veg.


After that, I moved to the hotel.


Checked in to Daiwa Roynet Hotel Hiroshima-ekimae (ダイワロイネットホテル 広島駅前).



The room is not bad, it had a nice big table for me to work and a massage chair!


The bathroom also has a separate bath which was nice.


I managed to soak for about 5 minutes before my sleeping as I was so busy the entire evening replying emails.


This was my room, on the 15th floor.


Dinner that night was this Hakata Paitan Ramen that I bought from the supermarket.


The next day, I moved to Tokuyama station for work and spent the night at Route Inn Tokuyama Ekimae Hotel (ホテルルートイン徳山駅前)


My big bowl of moyahsi ramen which I could only finish half because of the ridiculous amount of moyashi on it. But I guess it should be healthy in a way as I was eating so much bean sprouts.


Dinner that night at the hotel restaurant was this dry soba.


This here is breakfast the next morning. This place is always filled with men and I am usually one of the few ladies there. Sometimes, I am the only lady there. 


Shinkansen back home. As I have accumulated some point on my app, I managed to upgrade my seat from the normal class to the green class. I like the green cars as the seats are wider. They have less people and hence, provides a quiet environment for work.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment