Saturday, April 30, 2022

Hotel Granvia Hiroshima (ホテルグランヴィア広島)

Business trip day again.


Took the Shinkansen to Hiroshima and stopped by the same teishoku restaurant that I went to last time for late lunch.


After that, I immediately checked in to Hotel Granvia Hiroshima (ホテルグランヴィア広島) as I had a meeting to catch.


This time, I am on the 7th floor, in room 721. My room has a very big table for work. There is even a small table at the side, which I barely used.


I spent the next night at Route Inn Tokuyama Ekimae Hotel (ホテルルートイン徳山駅前) after work and managed to snap a picture of the sunset from my room.


My simple dinner from Lawson.


Breakfast the next morning from Lawson.


It is easy to just eat in my room as it saves time and I am able to eat while I reply emails at the same time.


Lunch with colleagues the next day. We went for ramen again at the ramen place that serves this big bowl of moyashi ramen.


Lol, the bigger bowl belongs to me and the smaller one belong to our service engineer!


There here was taken from my hotel room the next morning.


After checking out, I immediately took the shinkansen back. I was very lucky to be in the new shinkansen. Hence, it is very clean and bright. I prefer the newer trains as the are cleaner and more comfortable.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment