Sunday, May 8, 2022

Business trip

Business trip again.

Today's lunch was at Suzu Cafe near Hiroshima station.




I ordered their lunch set which came with drink, soup, bread and a main dish.


Look at how big the main dish is! 

Overall, I am very happy with the food there because the portion is big and the food is good. The only thing that I am not happy about is the seat that I got. As there were other customers at their table area, I was given a seat at the sofa area and it is not comfortable to sit and eat at the sofa. 


After that, I went to get myself a dessert before checking in at Hotel Granvia Hiroshima. 


A view of the interior of the shinkansen to Tokuyama Station. The brown seats give a totally different feel from the usual blue.


The familiar view from the shinkansen.


This time we did not have to spend the night as our work ended in time for us to catch an evening flight back to Tokyo.


This was my first time at Iwakuni Airport. It was a small airport and there was no place to grab dinner before the flight. Due to the pandemic, the restaurants were all closed. 

Luckily, there was a small souvenir shop that was still open and we managed to buy some bread for dinner. Super thankful for that as I was really hungry so I needed dinner before boarding.


There weren't many people on my flight. I was seated in the back rows and I was the only one in my row.

This made me feel safe to travel on the plane.

No comments:

Post a Comment