Monday, May 16, 2022

Lunch with colleagues at Korean town

Grabbed lunch with my colleagues outside of work after a long time.


We went to the Korean Town for buffet and look at the amount of food that we have on the table!


It was nice to have a girl's day out with my colleagues after a long time. 
This place that my colleague brought us to was not bad too as the price was reasonable and they served not only BBQ and there were so many other side dishes.


After that, 3 of us went cosmetic shopping around Korean Town. I haven't been there for so long. It was interesting to see so many different cosmetic products that I have not seen before as the usual shops that I go to do not carry them.

I also forgot how busy Korean Town can get. There were so many people everywhere!


After walking around, we went to cool ourselves down in this cafe which must be for fans to enjoy videos or songs from their fav. idols because the place was mostly filled with young female customers. Then there are screens everywhere that plays MVs or performance videos of various artists.

Is this what you call an idol cafe? I think there are quite a few in the area. Not sure which one I entered as I just blindly followed my colleague. The drink served was big and tasted good. So no complaints on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment