Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Brunch at S/PARK Cafe

We always walk past the SHISEIDO Global Innovation Center, but this is the first time we dropped by for brunch at the S/PARK Cafe there.



The food there is simple and self service style.


I ordered the deli plate where I get to pick 3 different side dishes, and it came with a small salad and bread.


I also added a bowl of soup in the side. As you can see the portion is very small and definitely not enough for me. I did not feel satisfied after the meal and craved for something more.


Meanwhile, J ordered the steak curry which looks really pretty and tastes good too.


I ordered an additional plate of dessert as it looked nice from the picture and I was really hungry and needed more food. Luckily the taste was not too bad, but the dessert was also a bit small for me! hahaha


After that we went shopping around a bit and I got hungry again. Lol, most probably because brunch was too small, so we stopped by Tokyo Soup Stock for some soups.


After that, we went for dinner at ごちとん 横浜ジョイナス店, at Joinus.



It was a new shop that had just opened and we were interested to try it out because we had never seen such a Japanese dish before.


I ordered the ume katsuo version with extra cabbage at the side. The meal came with raw egg, most likely to make the meat taste milder.

Gochiton is a type of tonjiru that comes with pork slices or pork rib and chunks of vegetables. My soup is a bit sourish because of the ume but it was appetizing. I found this dish really interesting as it was my first time. I noticed other females just having the dish without the rice, I think I will do that too next time as everything together is quite a big portion.

This dish is nice on a cold day as it is warm and hearty.

No comments:

Post a Comment