Monday, May 26, 2008

The war that was never meant to be....

Remember I said I will be fighting an important war today???

Well guess what? I prepared myself for the war when there's actually no war at all!!!

What happened~???

I tried to sleep at 10pm last night but I suffered from insomnia and only managed to fall asleep past midnight.

My alarm rang at 3.15am!!!! Woke up....get ready...Aki arrived at 4am and drove to uni!!!

(Don't worry, I'm not going there to do something illegal....)

Arrived there at 4.30am( was supposed to meet Terrence there at 4.30am but he was LATE!)..... I was outside wondering where's the guard when I finally decided to honk for him and he came out to let me in. He must be wondering what is this idiot doing in uni at this hour.

Aki and I were like the 1st ppl there!!! IT WAS SOOO SCARY OK!! The sky was still sooo dark at 4.30am and we had to walk past the labs to the canteen....where we were the only human being!!!

Saw another 2 cars(no idea who they were) on one side and Terrence finally arrived on the other side! 10mins LATE! Thank goodness there's Aki there if no I swear I'll cry like a baby!

3 of us sat there like idiots wondering why there were no one in uni and we wondered where shall we start queuing.

Hungy ah.....makan 1st at 4.45am!!! Had my 1st cheese sandwich....chit chat for a while & then a girl came down from her car to ask if we're there for the car park sticker.....YES!! (Ok....ur probably thinking siao ppl like us......we're not mad ok!!)

Finally, we decided to move up at around 5.15...when suddenly another guy came down from his car to ask us the same question......YES!!!

I think around 7 /8 of us sat there till 8am!!!! The sky turned from dark to purple.....blue...light blue and clear!!! Wow!! No one had the chance to see sun rise in their uni before right????

AAahhhh!!!! When the DSA lady arrived, she was like "What are you guys lining up there for?"

"err....Parking stickers?"

"Did anyone call you guys?"

"er...no!!"

"Come back next year!!!"

*FAINTS*

No wonder there's no one la!!! Because there's no stickers!!!!

The canteen owner told me that by 5am last sem, then line was already very long!!!! Does that mean I have to do this gain next sem???

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I should've known!!! That's how I got my parking stickers last year!!! I received the call!!!

GRRR......

I did plan to come early to line up for the stickers this sem. Then I received sms from Terrence that he's planning to reach uni at 4.30am to line up for it. Initially, I was thinking 5am....then after thinking for a while, I thought that 4.30am is alright just to be safe!!!

I did ask Terrence if he asked the ppl in charge how many spaces are they letting out, but he didn't ask. Also, I never gave the office a call before hand!!!

Great!!! So 3 of us just wasted our precious sleep hours!!!!!

AAAAhhhhhh!!!!!

After all the trouble, still no parking stickers!!! which means I have to suffer for another sem fighting for spaces outside the uni with other students!!!!

Crap......so if you heard some idiots went to line up for parking stickers this sem....I'm one of them and its NOT FUNNY OK!!! Though it is kinda funny....seeing that I'm laughing myself as I'm typing this.....but yea~

I made a post about queuing up for car stickers last sem and I said something about "those who went to uni at 3am had no life!! and I'm going to follow in their steps next sem..." Well....you'll be happy to know that I DID follow in their foot steps!!



Today's the 1st day of class and a few of us managed to park our cars in the uni compound. However, I heard from JunHou that Terrence got a warning letter stuck to his car for illegal parking in uni compound. Thank Goodness I didn't get one!!!

Ahhh~~~ I wanna go to Kampar ah~~ New, Beautiful Campus!! Lots of parking spaces!! Beautiful scenery.....including a nice lake!!! Argh~ Why can't they just move the whole campus there now!!!! (No entertainment nvm!! I'll survive, I know UG has a branch there!! haaha....but ok...no shopping centers!!! ah~~~haha talk is easy!)



Saw a flyer for the "F.E.S.tival" next week and there'll be performances by a singer from Astro Talent Quest(dunno who??), Fashion show-Tropicana Life, UM, Feeling Cafe???(what's that?) and UG.....oooo

hmm...I wonder who~ It seems that for almost every event organised there'll be performances by UG.

Anyways, the performances seem quite attractive. Yea, you can support the event by buying the coupon booklet. RM1 will be channeled to charity for every puchase of 1 coupon booklet.

No comments:

Post a Comment