Wednesday, October 8, 2008

hhhhhaaa.......

ok...I've been super tired lately....



The street party on Sun was great!! Lots of fun!!! and....I love beatbox!!! Ohh..yea, *does some weird sounds*



The dance workshop was.....didn't turn out how I expect it to. haaha....at the beginning we were asked to feel the music which I sooo didn't feel at all! Not my style of music la! We were asked to feel our feminine side........but how to feel my feminine side when the music is sooo calm and relaxing??? I need something with a bit more beat and playful. I suddenly felt like doing ballet which I don't know! Maybe I'm just not feminine enough!



Yea...learned a choreography which was quite different from normal hiphop class....love the booty shaking parts and hate the head flipping parts! I can flip my head/ make a 360degrees turn....but not do both together at one time while half squatting down!!! Everytime after I flip and turn, I forgot my steps! haahaha.....and I don't get why the choreography kept turning clockwise almost every 4-8 counts.



Then at night......was the street party, which was amazing! There were performances by the instructors, including those from the workshops, students and guest performances! I love the beatbox performance the most!!! <333



All the performances that night ware superb~! and the Bboy and poppin' battles....eye-poppin!!!! Everyone there is like super talented! "Dance" must run in their blood!



There were some new 'stars' that night! and there's this guy, who won the poppin' battle!! ahhh~~~ he's sooo good! he totally moves along with the flow of the music!



Yea, and my fav. perf of d night!!! The beatboxer has got powerful lungs for a small guy like him! Where does he learn to beatbox like that??!!! I was super high during his performance man!! <333>



Then there's also a Malaysian singer performing there that night. He was singing his song which I've never heard before but his interaction with the audience was really good! Really enjoyed myself and there's even some small part which we can sing along with him! Soo high man!! Everyone dancing and screaming!! Even better than a concert!



No pics/vids at the mo'......didn't use my camera, gotta wait for the others.



Talking about concerts....I didn't know Paran is coming to Malaysia for a concert in November. I wonder which stadium and how much are the tixs.



~~~~~~~


Was supposed to start my bench work by my fyp today but had to delay it because........


1. All these while I've been reading journals after journals on actinomycetes.

2. Tuesday went to meet up with the supervisor to show her my proposal....and she asked SL and I to work on Bacillus!!!!

3. *faints* We're supposedly gonna start work on Wed!!!!

4. Applied for apparatus and got 3 out of 21 only!!!

5. I have no idea how to use the autoclave machine!!!

6. I need petri dishes.....lots of it!!!!

7. I've been reading journals till now.......

8. Re-done my new proposal....

9. I'm ready to start work tomorrow......

...hopefully!!!


I'm worried!!! very worried!!! because we are very much on our own for our fyp....


starting from reading journals, coming up with the proposal and then now starting.......


I've never prepared my own agar before for my lab sessions......and now I've gotta prepare them myself.....soo many different types, so many recipes! *prays that everything goes smoothly from starting till completion*


I don't know how to autoclave!!! never touched the machine before!


I wonder if my steps are proper? and there's certain things I plan to do, which I'm not too sure of.


Well.....since I had my industrial training in a medical lab, I've not been exposed to researching on soil bact. A friend from another course also working on soil bact. have done all these during her industrial training so she knows a lot! how lucky~~~


~~~~~~~

Aaahh...Ganbatte Mel! You can do it!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment