Sunday, October 12, 2008

J-doramas

Another one of the must watch J-doramas, recommended by Mel....haaha
Last Friends
wa.....Ueno Juri is such a good actress!!! From Nodame to Ruka, what a break through role!!! Where does she learn her acting skills from man.....I like!!!
Plus even in super short hair, she looks super good! I always have this thinking that only a really pretty girl can look good in long hair and rock with short hair! Yea, she definitely deserved the award for best supporting actress.

Even though she's not the lead, I feel sooo much for her character, and Eita's too! Nagasawa Masami takes the lead female role once again.....I can never remember her name, either it's too long or her characters never leave very big impression on me. Since whether in Dragon Zakura/ Proposal Daisakuen/ Last Friends, to me....they're quite similar roles- sweet girl next door.

Also, I couldn't relate very much to her character in LF. Just because I really feel for Ruka and Takeru's character in the drama, doesn't mean I'm lesbian. I'm just very amazed by the superb acting by the both of them, and like their characters. Plus, I was really hoping for something special to happen between them.

Below is a pic of Eita, who plays Takeru!. Why is it that his hairstyle is always soo....special? haaha...in all his dramas? When I first saw LF and saw his hairstyle, I'm like....."eh...?"and thought that the guy looked vaguely familiar. After a while, the hairstyle grows on you. haaha....and I realised he's Mine-kun.

In Nodame Cantabile. I actually love his hair here a lot! haaha....So nice! Mine-kun is also another great chracter.
Other casts includes Ryo Nishikido and Mizukawa Keiko. Ryo's character is super scary....and ok, let's not go into that. Mizukawa Keiko plays Eri and I think she's super pretty lo since in Iryu, then in Nodame and now.....I prefered if she played the role of Hanazawa Rui's love interest in Hana Yori Dango 1 instead.

Yup, great drama! and will definitely look out for Ueno Juri's future roles. Both Horikita Maki and Ueno are now on my list of top Japanese actress!

~~~~~~~

Still watching Code Blue.....ahhhh......it's lacking something! and that's the "love between Aizawa and Shiraishi". I'm only on epi.6 now, but it doesn't seem like anything will happen betweeen the two! ahh.... I hope Pi works with Aragaki Yui again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment