Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Absolutely Jaw-dropping~

Absolutely Jaw-dropping~


*jaws drop*


haaha....featuring "Rush Ball" again........


.....because these kids are such amazing dancers!!!


I think the last time I posted some vids under some Japanese Kids Dance Show.

Yea, the girls appeared on Star King recently and OMG!!!! what a big difference!!! I couldn't recognise them!!! Cuz last time, they used to sport army style clothes and had their long hair in braids. Plus they were a lot shorter! Now!!! They have super short hair like guys!

Oooo~ but I love her hair man!!! If cutting my hair like that can make me dance better, I would do it! Esp, for poppin'!!!! That hair goes so well with poppin'!!!!


Star King!!! (this is the clearer version but without english translation)


Ahhh....I wanna dance like them!!! and did I mention that they're only 10 and 11???

sooo...young!!! So much future ahead of them!!!

At the age of 10, they're already poppin' like that!!! When I was 10, I've never even heard of poppin'!!!!

I love the dance solos too......esp Jazz! haaha.....

I've watched the vid over and over again for more than 10 times now! The girls are just too good!

Yea, and here's a song dedicated to everyone who loves giving other ppl prank calls.....DBSK's "Wrong number"

*sings* "I'm sorry, you got the wrong number.........so don't call me no more......"

haaha.....I think Malaysian phone numbers have too many numbers or operators, that's why ppl always call the wrong number.


I received a really special one weeks ago.....

M-"Hello??"

"Hello! *quite fierce* Who is this?"

M-"er...May I know who are you looking for?"

"Where are you now??!! You took my phone right??!!"

M-".....I think you got the wrong number....this is my phone!"

"Ha?"


So funny man, he misplaced his own phone and dialed the wrong number summore!



credits: XiahJuns, rainyonme, youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment