Saturday, June 2, 2018

Ehoumaki and fine dining weekend

Second year having ehoumaki! 


This time I had it twice and prayed really hard for my wish to come true~ Lol


During the weekend, Mish and I went for another round of "fine" dining!


Love this place and the food served!


I absolutely love the pie pastry on this dish!!!


As usual, we always order the full lunch course which comes with 2 appetizers, 2 mains and 2 desserts.


The lunch course usually comes with a pasta dish to fill our tummy up.


I love fish and this was one yummy grilled fish dish!


Grilled pork dish was yummy, but it would be better without that huge layer of fat on top.


Happy customers~


I absolutely love this dessert here. It's probably one of my favourite from this place because it has cookie bits which tastes like oreo, a brownie and ice cream!!!!


Lastly, some sweet little pastries to go with our tea.



No comments:

Post a Comment