Monday, November 20, 2017

Hotel Gajoen Tokyo, Meguro

Visited Hotel Gajoen in Meguro for the first time. We came for brunch at this beautiful cafe called Pandora.



heehee.....spotted some funny texts on the menu. 



I ordered the tea set which was absolutely beautiful~  

The tea that I ordered is an elder flower tea which changes colour based on the acidity. The freshly brewed tea is blue but turns purple after adding the lemon.



This is my 3-tier set. Everything on it was good. You get to pick your tea and cake of choice when you order this set. 

Can you see the beautiful view in the background?

There's a small waterfall in the garden.



Pizza, which was surprisingly very good.

This sandwich is really good. Probably my first time having crab in my sandwich.


The view from inside the hotel~
<3



The mini waterfall~

There's a pathway behind the waterfall and this is here the picture was taken from.





An indoor tea house~



Sooo beautiful~ Many people use this hotel for weddings and I can see why! It's absolutely stunning.




There are many artworks all around the hotel and in their toilet too!




The lanterns were super pretty~



I really enjoyed all the artworks placed around the hotel. Would definitely love to be back to try other restaurants.



No comments:

Post a Comment