Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Meguro Toy Museum & Ramen in Shibuya

Visited a Toy Museum for their European Wooden Toys exhibition and it was definitely an interesting experience.

It was my first time at a Toy Museum and it was also the first time I had any contact of European wooden toys. This is an interesting place of kids. I especially enjoyed their interactive corners whereby you get to try to solve some puzzles.

After that we visited Green Bean to Bar in Nakameguro for some chocolate treats.



We ordered this tasting platter where we got to try some cacao nibs, bon bon chocolate and their milk chocolate. Love all the chocolate on this plate~! I would definitely love to be back! <3

We also shared a chocolate muffin which was yummy.

The hot chocolate was nice but I preferred the ice blended chocolate drink here because it was just so refreshing and flavourful at the same tme!!! I can't get enough of it!


After that, we walked all the way to Shibuya for some ramen.


We got a little bit greedy and ordered a plate of karaage to go along with our ramen. By the end, we were forcing ourself to finish this.


The bottom one was the chicken miso ramen.


This is my creamy broth ramen which was delicious.


No comments:

Post a Comment