Thursday, November 16, 2017

Kimuraya, Ginza & Adachi Fireworks

 Went for lunch with K at Kimuraya (木村家 銀座本店).


Kimuraya is famous for their anpan. Above the bakery, they have cafes and restaurants.

We visited one of the restaurants above the bakery, which served all you can eat bread for lunch.


I ordered the half beef stew and croquette set while K had the lasagna. While I'm not a fan of the beef stew, I absolutely love the crab cream croquette. I think the next time I visit, I will just order that.


The bread is not self-service, a waitress will bring a basket of warm bread to your table and you get to pick the bread that you want to try. 


I love this carrot danish bread. It was super yummy. Overall, all of the bread that I've tried are good and I guess it helps too that they're serving their bread warm.


After lunch, we walked around Ginza for a bit before heading to Adachi for the hanabi.


I was really excited as it was my first hanabi in Toyko.


Y's gang got there early to save some really nice spots for us. We were directly in front of the fireworks area and hence got a really good view that night. I've never seen fireworks this up close before. The only down side was that because we're so near and we're directly opposite where they fire the fireworks, all the dusts fall down onto us. This can be quite dangerous as they might fall into our eyes too.


Overall, it was a fun night. My first hanabi and the views were spectacular! I couldn't believe that it lasted for longer than an hour~!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment