Saturday, September 1, 2018

Dinner at Roppongi


It was my day off, so I decided to go to Starbucks to continue working on my earrings while I wait for J to get off work.


When you dun go to Starbucks often and you made the wrong order for the drink.....Lol~ I initially wanted the smallest size but I ended up ordering the largest size. I only realised it as I was waiting for the drink. I was wondering why was it so expensive and when it came, I was shocked to see how big it was!


I'm glad that I managed to finish making all the small parts to complete this earring. It was the toughest one I've made and also took the longest time.


After work, J came to pick me up from Starbucks and we grabbed dinner at Cafe Singapura. 


We got served some free keropok as we waited for the dishes to arrive. We ordered a plate of fried carrot cake. It was slighty different from what I expected but the taste was good.


We also shared a plate of char kuey teow. It was not bad...but lacking in some "wok" taste.

Then of course, we have to order the chicken rice too! It was good. I only wished for the rice to be more fragrant.


After that, we went for a walk for some night sakura. :)


Absolutely love the colours here.


Spot the Tokyo Tower?

No comments:

Post a Comment