Sunday, November 25, 2018

Day 1 back!


Arrived at KLIA in the morning and my parents came to pick me up. :D

I was craving for some good chicken rice but sadly the one that we usually go to was close on that day so we just went to another one nearby for some take away. It was okay but I did really enjoy the roasted pork!


For dinner, I met up with seawitch and Sinbad for dinner at Well cook gourmet in SS14 for their famous fried assam laksa which was the best dish of the night!


I really enjoyed it dry, the punch of flavours!


We also had the traditional soup version which was of course, yummy~! There's just nothing similar to this in Japan. Nothing that's this flavourful and is salty, spicy and sour at the same time!


This here is the char kuey teow which Sinbad attacked before I had managed to snap a picture. hahaha.....I've missed fried noodles with "wok hei" too which is not available in Japan too, cuz well, you just can't find these huge black woks where you cook food at super high heat! That "wok hei" adds an extra flavour to the food.


As the restaurant closes early, we went to a nearby cafe in SS15 for some cakes. 


Very good cakes with local flavours too like pandan.


It was great catching up with bestie and her other half after so long. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment