Saturday, November 17, 2018

From Indian food to Chinese food

Friday night dinner with J and we were craving for Indian food~!!!


I love poppadom but this restaurant doesn't serve it on it's own. They serve it with a kind of salsa topping, which is refreshing and spicy!


Chicken briyani here is the best! Love how flavourful the rice is and the flavourful chicken that's burried beneath the rice.


We also had a garlic naan with prawn masala! Garlic naan was super yummy~ I'm feeling hungry now, thinking about it.


After that super heavy dinner, we went for Chinese hot pot the next day with J's friends!!


It was my first time at Hai Di Lao and it was amazing!


I like how we can choose different kind of soups and all of them very good! Other that just the meat and veg that you order, there are sauce stations, where there are edamame, lychee and chinese dessert (tong sui).


Look at the amount of food that we have on our table and this is not everything that we've ordered. 


I must say that I'm very happy with the food served, services and the toilet! Although, the food is a little pricey. Overall, I had a very good experience there.

No comments:

Post a Comment