Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Hanamaru Udon and KFC

I haven't had udon since months back when Chong was here so I was happy to have some.


J and I grabbed udon for breakfast at Hanamaru Udon. No prize for guessing which one is mine. 


It was the first one I tried the pork one and it was delicious. I usually order the hot kitsune udon because I enjoy the flavour of the seasoned fried tofu~!!!


After that, I had lunch with K at Shin-Okubu for some yummylicious KFC a her favourite KFC restaurant.


Lol, that kimbap is hers! I'm only there for the KFC!


This whole platter here for the 2 of us~!!! We can never finish it whenever we order this. The chicken is good, especially since we get a half and half. K likes the original while I like the darker, garlic flavoured one. I can foresee that I will be back again for a third visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment