Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Nemuro Hanamaru, KITTE

I think I probably made Amanda sick of sushi by bringing her for sushi 3 times in less than 5 days.


But Nemuro Hanamaru is super good~!!!


Their sushi is really fresh and good! 


This here is the famous fried chicken from Hokkaido~ They're huge and juicy!


Love how they have a little flag on the sushi so you don't get confused and know what you're eating.


Their aburi is really no joke, you can see the burnt marks on the fish.


As you can see, the slices are really thick, so naturally they're no that cheap.


Their soup is also good and they come with lots of ingredients in them.


I feel like I always overeat when I'm here! As you've got to queue for about an hour before you get a seat, so you really build up an appetite!


I definitely have to try this shop too when I visit Hokkaido!!!


A group pic~


A touristy picture in front of Tokyo station.


It's really pretty inside Tokyo station too. Do check it out~


I always prefer this side of Tokyo station because the building has a classic feel to it.


It's so nice to see these two again and to catch up with them~!


As it was autumn, we also went to catch some gingko trees and got some really nice pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment