Monday, April 29, 2019

Food food food, in Kawasaki

One day, we went to Mcd and I guess we really went all to try out the different snacks there: L fries, 15 pieces of nuggets, cinnamon caramel bite and a black chocolate pie.

Of course, everything was delicious. The only things that I didn't enjoy as much was that the cinnamon caramel bites were too sweet for my liking.


For late lunch, we went to an okinawa restaurant at Kawasaki. It was my first time trying Okinawa food. As I'm not a big fan of goya, I didn't really enjoy the goya with egg stir fry.


I thought that the dishes were ok. My favourite is this umi budo which is actually a kind of seaweed. I really enjoyed the texture.


For tea break, we grabbed Bake cheese tarts. They were selling a limited edition milk tea flavour and we decided to try that too. I feel that Bake has changed their recipe as their cheese tart has become more watery recently and I feel like I prefer their old recipe.


Later that night, we had omu rice for dinner. 


I'm not really a fan of omu rice In general, I think I have omu rice once a year on average.


Though I do like the fuwa fuwa tamago on top. :)


In general, I feel like, I prefer fried rice with more ingredients in my omu rice and more toppings. Meanwhile, most shops serve tomato fried rice with sauce and not much ingredients in the rice or toppings.


No comments:

Post a Comment