Thursday, April 11, 2019

2018 Birthday celebration~!

For dinner after work on a Friday night, we met up with T san for dinner at Hikarie. So thankful to T san for always treating me to yummy food every time I meet him.


As it my Birthday weekend, I got a suprise cake from J. Love this chocolate cake~! I think I ate almost half of it. His aunt makes amazing cakes for sale and he ordered this one here for my birthday.


For lunch, we went to Din tai fung for some super yummy raddish cake~!!


Some delicious wontons and noodles~


For dinner, we went to Il Pinolo Sky Terrace in Yokohama.



This was the second surprise by J. 


We had a superb dinner course here.


This restaurant provides a view of the Yokohama Bay at night, which was nice.


Always enjoy a piece of good focaccia. I wonder if I should try to go through the trouble of trying to make one at home.


The appetiser was and pasta was ok. I was sort of hoping for more stuffs in my pasta, but the taste was good.


Grilled fish was delicious.


So was the beef~


And lastly, to end the meal pumpkin creme brulee~!!! It's definitely great to have a super delicious dessert to end the meal on a high~! I need more of this pumpkin creme brulee.


No comments:

Post a Comment