Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Dormy Inn Higashi Muroran Natural Hot Spring

Booked the standard double, non-smoking room in Dormy Inn Higashi Muroran Natural Hot Spring.



Not sure if the place was newly renovated, but our rooms looked new and I love the design of it. 


Once you enter through the door, you have an open closet, followed by the sink area.


It's the first time that I've seen the sink area outside of the toilet/bathroom area and on the total opposite side like this.


The between the study table and the sink area, there's a sliding door which could be used to separate the sleeping area from the sink/bathroom area.


The bed was standard.


This is the shower area which didn't come with a bathtub.


Here is the washlet, right outside of the shower room.


At night, we went for onsen and after that chilled for a bit at the shared space which served free ramen to all the guests from 9.30pm to 11pm. 

This was actually a very nice touch as I've never stayed in a hotel which offered this service before. But this is a good service as I'm usually hungry after onsen.


Breakfast buffet was served from 6.30am to 9.30am.


There was a huge selection! They had more variety than most business hotels I've stayed at. I was super impressed with the variety and taste.


Overall, we had a very good stay at this hotel. The rooms and food exceeded the expectations that I had when I first booked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment