Sunday, April 5, 2020

Gym day and lunch with colleagues

In the morning, I went for zumba, followed by aerobics with my colleagues. 


After that, we went for lunch together at an Italian restaurant nearby the gym.


My uncle colleague was the one who invited to join his gym for zumba lessons. Every time, he will take care of during the lessons and lunch after lessons.


This Italian restaurant offers lunch set, that came with a platter of various appetizers, a choice of pasta or pizza and a drink.


They offer a wide selection of both pasta and pizza. The portion was also relatively big.


I enjoyed all the food that we ordered. The taste was good and the portion sufficient. I think it was good that we shared as it would be too boring to have and entire pizza or pasta alone.


No comments:

Post a Comment