Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Vanilla Beans, Yokohama

Early in the morning, we went to Zou no hana for some Malaysian food at the Malaysian food fest.


There were many people and the queue was super long. We had to queue in this long line to buy food from the stalls. It's not like there's a separate queue for each different stall.


Sadly, we didn't get any nasi lemak though we were really craving some as the stall forgot to bring their microwave. So we went for curry rice instead but this was also cold. We got some curry puffs and a bowl of pan mee. It's been a long time since I had a pan mee and realised that I missed it when I had it.


Feeling unsatisfied, we walked to Vanilla Beans for some desserts.


We were lucky that the place was still relatively empty when we arrived.


This is my 3rd time visiting and each time, I get seated at the same table! I'm thankful for that as I like this seat the best!


We ordered a chocolate drink and their limited Vanilla Beans Parfait.



They only serve 10 of this per day and I highly recommend this as it's the best parfait ever! It's super chocolaty and you get to enjoy all the from the cacao bean to the different chocolate components.


Yes, I definitely agree that Chocolate makes me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment