Monday, April 20, 2020

Meals by myself

It's extremely rare that I eat several meals by myself all in a day.


In the afternoon, I had a meeting nearby the Penang Restaurant. Hence, I decided to stop by for lunch. I ordered their asam laksa lunch set. It was interesting to see that it came with a bowl of rice hahaha....



I finished lunch quickly and as I didn't want to occupy the entire table by myself during busy lunch hour, I left to Tully's nearby.



Managed to work a but while I enjoyed a piece of cake before the meeting. There were several other salaryman like me who were there working on their laptops.



After that meeting, I had another meeting later in the afternoon. As it would be more efficient to travel directly to the place and wait for the meeting time, I traveled there early and grabbed a meal at Royal Host. There was no other place nearby with seats where I could work except here.

When you're moving around, it's best to arrive early in case there are any delays in the train. I will usually find a cafe nearby to catch up on work while I wait for my colleagues to arrive or as I wait for the meeting time.

This day was the only time I had so many meals outside by myself on a work day.

No comments:

Post a Comment