Sunday, June 28, 2020

B'day dinner

Birthday celebration at Cova.


After a very busy day out and shabu-shabu buffet for lunch, we managed to make it here for our early dinner.


Happy to be back here again for dinner. I've only had dinner here once before with Mish.


While their dinner is more expensive compared to the lunch course, you do get more dishes.


First up~ love the savoury macaron. I think it's the first time I've had a savoury macaron. The other one is a savoury crepe with truffle.


This here is my 1st appetiser.



2nd appetiser. I wasn't expecting such an interested plating. The crab essence or flavours in this dish were superb~


Pasta time. I'm glad that it was a small portion as there were more dishes coming and we were served bread too.


I'm touched that the Chef remembered that I don't like my meat rare, despite it being a year ago that I asked him to make it medium well for me. This time he made it medium well for me too.


Besides red meat, we also had fish! I always enjoy how crispy the skin is.



Finally, it was time for dessert. By that time, I was already full but as they say, you have a separate stomach for desserts!


They very nicely left a Birthday message on the plate for me too.



To end the meal, we had tea with some caramel and canelle.


Super happy with the course that night. I can't wait to return for another dinner course!


No comments:

Post a Comment