Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Double date at Cova

Double date at Cova for Italian lunch course.



This ham appetizer was yummy and such a nice opening to the meal.


This is one dish I have never had before. The bottom is like a mousse pudding that has dashi flavour that went so well with the umami of the raw prawn and the yellow sauce.


Another beautiful looking dish which is actually fish.


We had the meat bolognese and carbonara pasta. As usual, I am a big fan of the carbonara because of how thick and flavourful the sauce is. Also, it goes super well with the nama pasta made by the Chef.


For the main dish, J had the pork.


Look at how happy the carnivore is!


Meanwhile, I had the fish which was lovely.


Dessert that day was the bomb! I don't know how he come up with such lovely dessert each time but I always wish that I could order an extra one as an ala carte dish.


Instead of the usual canelé. today we had gateau chocolate and caramel.


Always enjoy the tea/ coffee served at the end of the meal too.

No comments:

Post a Comment