Saturday, July 17, 2021

Lunch at Kagurazaka Saryo, Shibuya Scramble Square

Grabbed lunch at Kagurazaka Saryo, Shibuya Scramble Square (神楽坂茶寮 渋谷スクランブルスクエア店) with Mish.
She had a lighting that she had inherited from her ex-colleague for me.


As you can see, the weather on that day was rainy and cloudy.


I had the pork in soy based soup.


While Mish ordered the chicken meatballs in a yuzu accented broth.


Here are the tea to accompany our lunch.


I like how we both get a different tea pot so we don't mix them up and they have a very nice '和' feel to them.



We ended the meal with these delicious green tea desserts. Mish ordered the seasonal tart while I ordered the matcha cheese cake.


I have always enjoyed visiting Kagurazaka Saryo in Shibuya Mark City and this new place is nice too as they serve a different menu and the desserts were also good. Plus the window facing counter seat has an amazing view of Shibuya.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment