Wednesday, June 23, 2021

和カフェ Tsumugi, Isetan Yokohama

Dinner time at 和カフェ Tsumugi FOOD&TIME ISETAN YOKOHAMA店. 



As this place specializes in tea too, we each ordered a hot and cold tea from their time limited menu. I cannot remember what tea these were at the time of writing but they were good. For the hot tea, when you are around halfway there, you can request for a refill.


J ordered the beef ochazuke which came with a variety of condiments. This is definitely a fancy ochazuke.


Meanwhile, I had the green tea pasta in cream sauce and seafood. This is soooooo good.


This place was where I first discovered yuzu tobasco sauce and fell in love with it. When you order their pasta, they serve it with yuzu tobasco to spice things up. 

After the first time, I bought a bottle to keep in my fridge to spice up pasta, salads or just meat dishes in general. 

No comments:

Post a Comment