Saturday, September 30, 2017

Eating Japan -Bread series 6

1. Cocofrans apple pie

Highly recommended for those who likes apple desserts. One of the best I've had.

2. Family mart roll cake in vanilla cream

Bought this for my students' filming and this was the left over roll, so I had this as snack!

3. Baked cheese tart

Convenient stores in Japan surprisingly has good desserts and this is one of them.

4. Baked danish from Aeon

Thanks for Miss P who bought this for me. I had the entire thing during tea break.

5. Limited edition sakura tart

First time trying a sakura tart and this was good as the sakura wasn't too salty. I particularly liked the base.


6. Pasco tuna tartar sauce donut

Can't go wrong with tuna tartar and it was good.

7. Seijoishi Original Premium cheesecake

This is really good cheese cake. I love the fruit in it, cheese layer and the crumble. Will definitely wanna get this again.

8. Yamasaki eggs benedict bread

An interesting limited edition bread. The taste was ok. 

9. Yamasaki melon croissant

It's like a croissant with a melon pan outer later and chocolate on the insides. Can't go wrong with this combination.

10. Doughnut plant New York

Bought this for Jas to try while we were queuing for her JR tickets.


This doughnut here is really good. Love the strong green tea flavour~

No comments:

Post a Comment