Saturday, September 23, 2017

Ebisu Ore no Bakery&Cafe & Photography Museum

Went for lunch at 俺のBakery&Cafe before heading to the photography museum. 

Website: www.oreno.co.jp


This is the first time I've visited one of their branch. I know that they have an Italian and a yakiniku restaurant. 



The one in top is the steak sandwich and the one at the bottom is my crab and egg sandwich.



Overall, the taste is good but I guess the next time I visit, I'm going to order something that looks a little fancier.



There was a flea market on health food going on at Ebisu when we were there so we went to check it out and spotted some pretty flowers. 



This building here is apparently very famous because of the drama boys over flowers. Many couples get their wedding pictures taken here. 





Right outside the Tokyo photography museum. 




Didn't snap any pictures inside as we're not allowed to. 



This beautiful view of Tokyo Tower was taken from Yebisu garden palace tower which had a free observatory.

No comments:

Post a Comment