Wednesday, October 25, 2017

After JLPT

JLPT exam day and it's just my luck that I didn't bring a watch and I happened to be placed in a room without a clock. This was surprising to me because based on my past experiences, the rooms always have a clock. Hence, I rushed through the entire paper only to be left with plenty of time at the end. Not good at all......

Right after my JLPT exam, I met up with Mish and junior at Shinjuku for dinner.


We grabbed dinner at Lumine.


While the food looked really good on the pictures, food was just ok and the service was sub par.


The cups they used to serve our drinks weren't very clean too. I guess they didn't realise that the sides were starting to rust.


haha....it's so bad that I can't even remember the name of the restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment